Remember October Clay Club TONIGHT



Yo Clubbers,

Once again we have planned a Spectacular Clay Club for Wednesday  October 6th, 2010 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.

It will be at Josh Copus's Studio in Marshall.  We will check out his kiln and see what is in the works next for the space. He (and Maybe Eric if he is around?)  may also talk a bit about his European Tour ---Wood Conference in Germany and Creabiz Conference in Denmark.

So bring whatever food you want and if you need directions you can Google:

"216 Craine Rd." in Madison County NC



The actual address is 216 Ledford and Craine Rd
Marshall NC 28753

The Phone is 828 242 2368


You can always call me 828-467-5020 and I will counsel you. I don't know if I can help you get there, as I have never been there, but I will try to feel your pain and empathize with you.

John Britt
www.johnbrittpottery.com

Comments