Clay Club September 12, 2012



Yo Clubbers,

I will have the Clay Club at my studio this month. This Wednesday, September 12, 2012 from 6:00 - 8:30p.m. 

154 Sparks Road Bakersville, NC 20705 

(Google for directions or email me and I will send them to you.)

Call if you get lost 828-467-5020 

I really don't have a topic but some suggested bringing a pot you like and we can discuss it, how it was made, etc. Problems with glazes/clays, etc. We could also have some quick demos of teapots or something (let me know so I can prepare if you want demos) ?  Or just hang out.

It is a regular pot luck.

Lots of folks are busy getting ready for shows, shows, and lots of shows so it should be a light evening, but it will be good to see everyone and thank them for supporting the Penland Boycott and the great results we got!!

See you there!

Comments