No Clay Club in January and update on 2017 meetings


Happy New Year, Clay Clubbers!

I have not been able to secure a host for January Clay Club and so I am canceling this month’s meeting. We have meetings confirmed for February, March, April and June and I will share information about those meetings soon.

I am looking for hosts for May and also for July and later in the year - if you think you might be interested, here are the details:

We usually meet on the second Wednesday of the month at 6 pm. We try to keep it to that time, but we can meet at another time if that won’t work. Meetings usually consist of a potluck (I can supply paper and plastic ware for that) and a program that can be as formal or informal as you want: a presentation or a discussion or a studio tour or a demo - really, anything the hosts want to do.

If you have or know of a place to host a meeting, let me know. And if you have an idea for a program for a Clay Club meeting, let me know that, too.

Thanks all!

Comments