Fresh donations!

Potters in need!

 

I just picked up an amazingly huge donation from Kelly Barone! If you are a potter affected by hurricane Helene, email me. Everything is packed in my car so I can drive to you and you can pick out what you need! 


Additionally to the list below from Kelly, I have a km 818-3 kiln from Colin Richmond as well as a homemade kiln vent and ducting from Susan Coe also looking for a good home. 


Can't take possession of donations but see something you need? Let me know and I will store it for you until you are ready!


Tori 

Tori@motylpottery.com


Cookie cutters

Wood forms

Stamps

Textured rollers

Glue 

protractors 

Sprig molds

Ribs

Wood tools

Wood shapes

Slab mats

Banding wheels 

Plaster molds

Frosting Piping tools

Decals

Sponges

Beginner tool kits

Sanding sponges

Dental tools

Plate hangers

Picture wire

Ikebana frogs

Light duty hand extruder 

Mkm rollers and stamps 

Aprons

Textured fabric and doilies 

Condiment bottles 

Wet and dry glazes

Watercolor underglazes

Pony rollers

Rolling pins

Sgraffito tools

Trimming tools

















Comments