Pottery Stuff For Sale

Here are some items I am selling.


A 30 cubic ft. stacking space gas car kiln for $3500 . .  this includes the burners, all bricks although some will be in pieces when the arch collapses but many will be fine and all the metal infrastructure. Also a digital pyrometer is included.  
The 12 x 24 silicon carbide shelves are separately priced at $600 for the 30.  I also have 11x18 silicon carbide shelves at $20 ea.
A Venco 4 inch nozzle de-airing pugmill at $1500.
Trina Buff clay at .20 a pound.  50 lb. bags of Gerstley Borate at $40 each.
I have a wedging table which is free for the taking but it's heavy.  Also I have 5 gallon buckets of cone 10 glazes which I hate to just dump so they are free.  Also a 4 x 8 work table that is available before I cut it up for kindling :)
Contact Jody at neverblue@att.net and my phone is 828.696.8121. My address is 270 Never Blue Rd. Flat Rock, NC  28731 in case someone wants to mapblast search the location. 

Comments

Can Somebody lend me $5K????