Disclaimer: All materials have been stored in a dry basement for over 12 years. All clay and gazes assumed to be Cone 10 based on knowledge of previous owner/potter. Test to be sure - No guarantees.
· Feldspar 200: Three 50lb bags. One open, two sealed
· Ground Silica – SIL-CO-SIL / US Silica: Two 50lb bags sealed
· 350 pounds of Cone 10 Highwater clay – in original bags - varying levels of dryness - some mold on surface of clay. Light color, medium grit clay. No name of clay on boxes.
· Large garbage can of recyclable clay – Cone 10 – assume to be same as above.
· 6 five gallon pails of mixed glaze – unknown content..
Located 15 minutes southeast of Asheville off 74A. Call Loretta at 828-299-8319 if interested.
The Dangerous Inspiration of Icons - I think its probably human nature that we have people in our lives that set examples for us. We are inspired by the lives they lead and do our best to emul...
1 hour ago