NC Pottery Center



Attention all potters and pottery collectors!

Here are a few things about the NC Pottery Center:

student tile installation project

The Pottery Center promotes public awareness and appreciation of the history, heritage, and ongoing tradition of pottery making in NC. Permanent exhibits of more than 800 pieces of pottery, artifacts, and photographs from prehistoric Native Americans to the present.

groundhog kiln

The most visited page on the NCPC web site is their NC Clay Artists page! If you are listed on it please make sure your information is current. If not, won't you sign up?

And it's not too late to show your support for our Pottery Center in Seagrove.


It's holding their Benefit Auction to support their Programing, Exhibitions, and general promotion of NC potters in August this year. If you haven't been contacted to donate a piece of your wonderful work, or you would like to give a piece to be auctioned off, I will be in Asheville on Tuesday (tomorrow, May 24th) and would be happy to pick up and deliver your piece(s).

You can reach me at michaeljkline at gmail dot com or call me at 828-675-4097. Or if you are in the Penland area you can drop off at my studio! I am leaving Wednesday morning for Seagrove.

If we can't connect by Wednesday, I can arrange to deliver your donation at another time.

local schools tile installation

I hope you will consider giving a piece!

Comments

martinia said…
I really very  appreciate your lovely custom artwork. I always follow your  very interesting blog, greetings:)