STUDIO FOR SALE March 2012!!

Due to my husbands illness, we will be moving in the next two months to the west coast and I won't have a large studio. Since we will be living in a suburban, small lot community, I won't be able to use a lot of this heavy duty equipment, nor would I have room for it since I'll probably be potting in part of our garage. I this these are great deals for great, very little used equipment.

BLUEBIRD Powerstar-1 De-airing Mid-sized Pugmill $2000(NEW $5207) If you have a similar but smaller pugmill, we could trade with some cash to make it more even.

Soldner Studio Clay Mixer $2000 (NEW Axner Price: $4,485.00)

WARE CART $100

SPRAY BOOTH WITH STAND(AMACO) $1000 (NEW WITH STAND $2510)

Soldner Studio Clay Mixer $2000 (New-Axner Price: $4,485.00)

BRENT CXC WHEEL (OLDER NON REVERSE MODEL -GREAT WORKING CONDITION) $350

EXTRUDER - BAILEY SYSTEM 3 PNEUMATIC EXTRUDER WITH STAND, EXPANSION BOX, CUT OFF SYSTEM (USED ONCE!)$1000 WITH BRAND NEW COMPRESSOR INCLUDED. THIS SYSTEM WITH THE PARTS IS OVER $1500.

SLAB ROLLER BAILEY 40" TABLE, ELECTRIC DRIVE DUAL ROLLERS AND TABLE $850 (NEW $1700 +)
SLAB ROLLER (DUAL ROLLER SYSTEM)-

The Brent wheel is the only well used item. Other pieces are in almost new condition.

A FRAME DISPLAY UNIT $50

STAINLESS STEEL TABLE WITH GLAZE 20 TILT OUT GLAZE MATERIAL BINS $1,500 (NEW $5,120 WITH SHIPPING)You can see a picture of this model at :http://alpinekilns.com/alpine_tables.html

FREE - HEAVY METAL DESK WITH GLASS TOP

A FRAME DISPLAY UNIT $50

Once I get the studio packed, I will have a lot more freebies. So stay tuned for the next month or two before we move.

CONTACT: JUNE PERRY 828-688-3860 Bakersville, N.C.
EMAIL: SHAMBHALAPOTTERY@FRONTIER.COM

Comments

Marian Parkes said…
June, so sorry to hear this. You will be missed!

Marian
smokieclennell said…
june: Black Hawk Down! Hope all is OK. Keep me posted.tc
Tracey Broome said…
Hi June: I have been missing your blog. So sorry to hear about your husband, hope your move goes well! Wish I could buy the whole lot, unfortunately I have no money and little space :( best wishes to you both! xo
Linda Starr said…
Dear June my thoughts are with you and your husband, wishing you all smooth sailing to the West Coast.
Judy Shreve said…
June - I am so sorry to hear of your husband's illness! And sad to hear you're leaving your property. I've loved seeing photos of your beautiful gardens and clay work. You will be missed. Wishing you the best - and an easy transition to the west coast. xxoo
Amy said…
June-
Don't know you but was sad to read this. All the best as you move westward. May many good surprises await you and your husband! If I had the $ I'd buy some of this. Hope everything finds good homes.
Peace,
Amy Huacani
Dearest June,

I am so sorry to hear of your husband's illness and that these mountains will not hear the sound of your puttering in the garden and your kil. You will be missed by us all.

I would love to have that Bluebird, the price is great, but I need a smaller one for my little studio.

When are you going?
jffollies said…
I don't know you but found your blog through clay club and have enjoyed your wonderful sharing spirit there. I felt something was wrong (a nurse in a past life and your blog about your husband raised a red flag )and thought of you every morning when I visited the clay club blog. Hope your move goes smoothly and you will be able to continue with your clay in the future.
Amy Waller said…
So sorry to hear this, June. We'll miss you here in NC.