Resident NEEDED immediately!!!

Hello all,

I am in desperate need for a resident at Natchez Clay, MS. My last one got pregnant and had to go home to Florida, and we have been struggling for about 6 months. I work a full time job, so my resident is very important. We haven't paid the resident in the past, but I would be willing to pay for the right person. I have lost my 2 teachers, so they would need to be able to teach wheel and hand building classes as well as kids classes. Personality is a big factor, because they are truly the heart of the studio when I can't be there.

We are on the verge of closing if I don't find someone soon. If the right person comes along, I would be willing to give them my half of the business (retaining ownership of the equipment if it had to be sold in the future). That's how bad I want it to continue, but I can't do it myself anymore.

If you know anyone who is qualified, please ask them to contact me right away. We have our Empty Bowls event in February, and if I don't find someone by then it might be curtains for Natchez Clay. It breaks my heart :-(. I would appreciate you passing this email on to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,
Donna

--
Donna K. Jones

www.NatchezClay.com

Natchez Clay LLC
101 Clifton Avenue
Natchez, MS 39120
601.807.9797
NatchezClay@gmail.com

Comments

Anna said…
sharing to the Ceramics Community Noticeboard on Facebook, good luck.
Anonymous said…
I hope you find someone! It's terrible when a creative business struggles to stay afloat. If I could leave my family I would come and help out!

Have you thought of asking for temporary people to fill in until you find a permanent person? I might be able to fill in in April when my class is over.

Best of luck!

Andrea Tembreull
temfam3@yahoo.com