Clay Club people/work

Alex Matisse - November Clay Club 2012

Hey,

Anyone from the March Clay Club have images they want posted? Send them my way or send me your name and a link to your blog/Etsy/homepage etc.

People complained that they don't the work people do and many of the faces at clay club are familiar but they can't put the name with the face...so if we post some images ...it might help.

It is impossible to know everyone at Clay Club because there is a potter under every rock in WNC!

And there are different groups that go to meetings/events in Asheville, Black Mountain, Flat Rock, Haywood, etc. But if you want to meet potters, make the effort to come to the meetings.

We have fun and I know it is hard to muster the energy to drive for an hour to see everyone ....but I always seem to come home happy I went!

See you there!

Comments

Barbara Rogers said…
Here is the album I posted of the March meeting. https://plus.google.com/photos/114864326942603600015/albums/5855213027709029425