For Sale: Skutt Kick Wheel with Motor,SOLD SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD


Classic Skutt Thomas-Stuart kick wheel with motor assist. Condition is excellent as this wheel has been little used. Equipped with a motor assist attachment and with detachable splash tray. Very heavy duty, one of the industry's best wheels. $600

Must pick up or make own arrangements for freight shipping. Contact SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD


Comments

John Britt said…
I live in Amarillo, Texas. I have looked at these wheels online. Would you consider shipping this to Amarillo residence? If in new condition, I would gladly pay $800 shipped. I would need re-assembly instructions, also. Could pay with credit card over phone, if acceptable. Thanks in advance, Matthew Holcomb

short_bus@me.com