Black Mountain potter looking for pottery studio work


My name is Sarah Wheatley and I am a 25-yr old woman who just relocated to Black Mountain from Maine in order to get my massage certification in Asheville and to build upon my pottery skills. Although I studied Sustainable Food Systems in college, I've been hand-sculpting with high-fire porcelain for about 7 years as a co-owner of my mother's business, Tewksbury Creche. My present goal is to continue to develop my own body of work. That said, I am searching for part-time work in the art field.

Ideally, I am looking for work in a pottery studio and am hoping there might be a local artist who could use an extra hand (at the very least in preparation for the holiday season).

Given this information, if you have any other networking suggestions for me, I would be very grateful for the added input! My e-mail is jkylethyde@yahoo.com and my phone number is (803) 319-8632. Thank you for your consideration.

Comments