October Clay Club is canceled


Back in August I asked folks to let me know if they would like to meet in October since it can be a busy time. All of the responses I got said to cancel, so: October Clay Club is CANCELED. Our next meeting will be in November, with guest speaker Alex Glover. Alex will give a presentation on his research into Wedgwood and North Carolina kaolin. Alex teaches on Wednesdays, so this meeting will be on Thursday, November 12, at John Britt's studio near Penland. You can read more about November Clay Club here and I'll also post a reminder closer to the meeting date.

I'm looking for someone to host December Clay Club so we can have our annual mug/object exchange. Our regular second Wednesday meeting time would be December 9th at 6 pm. If you or someone you know is interested in hosting, let me know.

Thanks everybody!

Comments