Saturday, April 23, 2016
Tom Turner Pottery, Art & Antiques Sale in Mars Hill April 30 and May 1
Huge Pottery, Art & Antiques Sale
April 30 and May 1, 2016 9:00 to 5:00
Tom Turner is offering buyers and collectors the opportunity to view and buy pots spanning his 50+ year career. He is also offering his lifelong collection of quality pots by many of the most influential potters from around the world.
Just some of what is for sale:
• 19th & 20th century studio pottery from all over the United States
• Japanese, Chinese, and Korean pottery dating to the Sung Dynasty
• Antiques tools and farm items, oxen yoke, barn beam drill, plank saw
• Paintings, prints, and photos
• Antique 1963 Clark 100 Yardlift, 10,000 capacity
Items available at great prices for any size pocket book or wallet. Just in time for Mother’s Day. If you have not seen Tom’s collection, add it to your bucket list.
381 Turner Lane
Mars Hills, NC 28754
From Asheville take I-26 towards Tennessee
Take exit 9, exiting to the right on Rt.19 East, go 1/2 block and turn left onto Rt. 23A North
Go two miles, turn left onto Sprinkle Creek Road
Go 1/2 mile on Sprinkle Creek Road, turn left over the bridge onto Turner Lane.
Proceed to the top of the ridge to the house and studio. Park at the lower level which is the studio.