Comments on the blog


Hey everyone - it looks like the blog stopped sending notifications of comments that needed to be moderated sometime earlier this month and I missed a few. I’ve posted them now and am working on figuring out why the notifications stopped. My apologies to everyone whose comment this affected! You can see the most recent comments by looking at the blog on a desktop (or in desktop mode on a mobile device); look for “recent comments” in the sidebar on the right.

7/31/18 update: looks like this is a pretty widespread issue with Blogger (Blogspot), possibly related to the GDPR (European privacy and data protection regulation) rollout. I think (fingers crossed) that I’ve solved this problem from my end. If you have any problems trying to post a comment, feel free to contact me by email (amy@amywallerpottery.com).

Comments