Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Potters, Gardeners, Pets Need Help? The Perfect Assistance is Here!

I'm posting this for my  assistant, Sarah Holt. Jump on it now! Thanks from Gay Smith.

Hi!  

My name is Sarah Holt,and I am looking for work to support myself.  I have over 10 years of clay experience, and I can mix glazes, mix clay, process reclaim, clean your studio, help with chopping/stacking wood, scrape kiln shelves, put in a shift on a wood firing, do yard/garden work, clean/prep rental properties. I'm good with dogs, and can do dog/house sitting.  I am also a good cook, so if you want someone to make the nibbles for a studio open house, I can do that too!  I can provide local references, and I have my own transportation.


I will be available starting immediately.


You can contact me via email at:   prometheusmoth@gmail.com

No comments: