Come share/celebrate @ The EnergyXchange



I just fired the methane kiln for the first time last Thursday and I am excited with the results.

Feels like a different palette.


Last night I thought ...


I should have an "open house" at the Xchange

and celebrate/share new ventures in the New Year

for us all


... this morning I still thought it was a good idea.


SO ...




COME ON UP to an "OPEN HOUSE"


EnergyXchange*

Tuesday

OCTOBER 6th

2 p.m. to 7 p.m.


* off of Highway 19E and 80N

www.energyxchange.org/



SEE all the residents' work ...


Lindsay Rogers, Micah Cain, Ross Edwards, Lisa Gluckin --- CLAY

Ian Kessler-Gowell and Aaron Baigelman --- GLASS


and the tilapia

and solar panels

and Mark Peter's emerging wood kiln

and the evolving mts.


any questions: you can goyagluck me

goyagluck@earthlink.net


Lisa

Comments