LOOKING FOR AN APPRENTICESHIP

Hello everyone!

My name's Caroline and I'm a French aspiring potter.
I'm currently looking for a studio assistant job opportunity!

I discovered pottery while living in New Zealand and then followed a 2 years full-time courses in a private ceramic art school in the south of France. After passing the national C.A.P. diploma in a governmental ceramic art institute/school (French equivalent of the Vocational Training Certificate in pottery) and obtaining the Ceramic Artisanal Diploma delivered by my school, I went to assist different professional potters around France.

My predilection domains are stoneware and porcelain and I really favour Asian types of glazes and firing process. (Up until now, I've only fired in gas kilns, but I want to experiment a lot of different firing techniques)

I'm now interested in moving abroad while learning and improving my pottery skills! Therefore, I'm looking for a master potter or an art school willing to take me in as a full-time assistant, so I can keep on learning in contact of skilled potters while broadening my view of this craft! :)

I'm really interested in Canada, but I'm willing to take any other interesting opportunities from all around the world into consideration! :)

If you want to get a better idea of who I am, you can visit my website at :
http://chpottery.weebly.com/

Be kind while looking at my portfolio, because those are mainly school works. I know they're not perfect!

Thank you for taking the time to read my message and have a nice day! (...and hope to hear from you soon. :-)


Caroline

Comments