Pottery stuff for Sale _- Moving!! ASHEVILLE NC


My husband and I are moving to Colorado and I need to sell two kilns and a kickwheel.

One is a Jenken model B-24. It's 5 cubic ft of loading room. Perfect for quick batches of work. The lid is perfect, the bricks inside are great and the floor is in good shape. It has 2 switches with: off, low, med and high. and 8 rows of elements. 240 volts. I fire it to cone 5. $200 obo

The other kiln is a very small L&L model 90 test kiln. Best for tiles or small work. It's 110 volts so it can plug into a regular wall outlet. Stuff like decals and lusters would be perfect. I've not fired this kiln but I have turned it on. It has one 3 way switch. $100 obo

The kickwheel was made at Haywood Tech and stored in a barn for years when I got it. It spins true and works like a dream, very smooth and silent even though the shaft is rusty. Standard bat pin spacing on the wheel head. I'm sad to let it go but transporting it to Colorado is unrealistic. $200 obo

These items MUST be sold before I leave on the 10th of July so come and get 'um! e-mail or call me at 828.273.7796

Also, we're having a yard sale and lemonade stand at our house in Montford this Saturday the 6th. Come buy our nice stuff. Furniture, books, stereo, desk, office chairs. We've already sold several things so make sure you get there early. 8am at 188 Cumberland Ave. At the corner of Cumberland and Cullowhee near Nine Mile restaurant.

Molly Poore
mollymorningglory@gmail.com

Comments