Studio Space in Micaville, NC

My studio is gathering dust as I spend more time managing and operating OOAK Gallery. Although I fired a bisque last week, I haven't glaze fired in almost 11 months. I am still working, but in a much more limited capacity. I just don't have the time to make enough work to fill the kiln.

I am looking for someone to share my studio and make use of my equipment. It just needs more love and attention than I can give it. The studio space is located at the Mushroom Factory 2 miles south of Micaville Loop. I have two wheels: one electric, one kick, an electric slab roller, an 18 cu ft downdraft gas kiln. I glaze fire cone 6 and cone 10 reduction. I share use of a manual electric kiln for bisque firing. My electric kiln sits under a tarp, in need of new elements, but could be repaired and wired.

If you are interested, please email me at singingtreepots(at)gmail(dot)com. The email account attached to my blogger is one I no longer check. Or you can call me 828-335-0856 (cell) or 828-675-0690 (work).

Comments