EMPTY BOWLS


Crazy Green Studios, (aka Lori Theriault) in West Asheville, is hosting a hands-on Empty Bowls event on Saturday, April 11.

We'll have bowls to decorate and bowls to buy, and all Clay Clubbers are welcome to come down to the event (more details at www.crazygreenstudios.com/Empty_Bowls.htm).

Even better, if you'd like to just donate a bisque fired bowl for the decorating, all finished bowls will be fired to cone 7/ox and used in the annual Empty Bowls event in October. And if you'd like to donate some of your lovely pottery to sell at the event, all proceeds will go to MANNA FoodBank.

All donations are welcome at my studio in West Asheville up to the day of the event, and if it's easier, I'll be in Burnsville, picking up Empty Bowls info from John Hartom this week on Wednesday.

I'll probably be there sometime between 10-12, and may stay to throw some bowls for the stock if I have time. Anyone who'd like to drop stuff at his studio, just make sure it's marked for the April 11 Empty Bowls event, and I'll grab it when I come up. And if you do that, why not stay and throw a bowl or 12!

Many thanks in advance!
Lori


John Britt

Comments