PIEDMONT CRAFTSMEN FAIR - learning curve


Gluckin here. getting ready for Piedmont in Winston-Salem, November 18-20.

Oh so many questions/needs?

#1 anyone local (Bakersville, Spruce Pine, Burnsville) open to me borrowing their track lighting? YES, I know I just need to get to Loew's but I am looking to save $$ on my first "what I call" an expensive show and juggling all the tasks to be taken care of on my prep list.

#2 anyone doing Piedmont who would like to work swap? I help you set up, you help me set up? (YEP again, first time hanging track lighting and laying carpet) Concerned about executing it all "solo".

#3 IF there are no takers for #1 or #2, can anyone offer suggestions on the best track lighting to purchase and where?

or just tell me how easy everything will be? encourage me.

learning curve
many thanks from Gluckin
lisa@lisagluckin.com


Comments