Peach Bloom 2



Hey Po Wen,

How about these?

John Britt
www.johnbrittpottery.com

Comments

It looks right. Did you use CuO instead of CuCO3?
John Britt said…
Yea, used black copper oxide.
Hi, I'm a masters student at the University of Michigan taking my first-ever pottery course on Japanese ceramics... and I think I'm hooked. I love the artistry, science, and chance involved in ceramics and glazes in particular.

I love this peach bloom bowl. It is the exact color and effect I was imagining for natsu-jawan I'm working on. We have a copy of John's book in the studio, and I'm definitely going to try this Peach Bloom 2. Any pointers for a novice ceramic artist?
John Britt said…
Joshua,

I am writing an article and so if you get back with me a bit later i can share it with. But first have to get accepted.