How to make Golden Turds!

Comments

Ron said…
You're a freak dude!!! Love it!
Dan Finnegan said…
I KNEW you were gonna eat it!!! When do get work done you funny man?
Now the world knows the "you" we've come to know.
Marian Parkes said…
The glove is a nice touch! You guys crack me up.
Dude, there is something seriously wrong with you. I'm so glad they haven't fixed it yet!
Tracey Broome said…
What would the clay world do without you! I so needed to know how to make these!
Barbara Rogers said…
What a hoot. Great work, and it obviously took a lot of thought, practice, trial and error etc. Many thanks for a brightness in my day!
Barb
John Britt said…
Dan, If someone would just pay me for being a dumb ass I would be very "productive". As I see it, the problem is not me but the world around me!
Bruce said…
I knew when I got mine last Fall these would become your signature piece.
John Britt said…
The career has peaked! Now I can retire and feel satisfied with my contribution to society.
Natalie Thiele said…
That's hilarious, and delicious, too, apparently.
gmathispottery said…
classic....now I can say that piece looks like sh*t and not feel bad about it!
John Britt said…
The amazing thing is that it smells like shit too!