Potters, Gardeners, Pets Need Help? The Perfect Assistance is Here!

I'm posting this for my  assistant, Sarah Holt. Jump on it now! Thanks from Gay Smith.

Hi!  

My name is Sarah Holt,and I am looking for work to support myself.  I have over 10 years of clay experience, and I can mix glazes, mix clay, process reclaim, clean your studio, help with chopping/stacking wood, scrape kiln shelves, put in a shift on a wood firing, do yard/garden work, clean/prep rental properties. I'm good with dogs, and can do dog/house sitting.  I am also a good cook, so if you want someone to make the nibbles for a studio open house, I can do that too!  I can provide local references, and I have my own transportation.


I will be available starting immediately.


You can contact me via email at:   prometheusmoth@gmail.com

Comments