Clay Club is on Twitter!



Clay Club is now on Twitter! Check us out at twitter.com/ncclayclub. This account will automatically post all our blog posts and we'll also tweet about WNC potters and events and other items of interest.

We have an awesome Clay Club logo thanks to Kyle Carpenter, who created it and posted it on the blog back in 2008:

http://ncclayclub.blogspot.com/2008/12/sticker-contest-anyone.html

Thank you Kyle! (Check out his post and his idea for Clay Club stickers. He also suggested Clay Club t-shirts. I think these are great ideas. This might be something for a separate post or discussion, but what do you all think?)

I know some Clay Clubbers who are on twitter, and I'll be on the lookout for more - if you're on twitter and I don't find you, let me know!

Comments

John Britt said…
Awesome, Amy and Kyle!!