Potter seeking pug mill to borrow or rent in Fayetteville, NC area

Art Carlson is looking for pug mill to borrow or rent (I know Fayetteville is a little outside of our usual area, but I'm hoping someone may have a lead for Art). Here are the details from Art:

At age 70 and having suffered a stroke 3 years ago, my strength isn’t what it used to be. Thankfully, pottery skills were not touched! At the moment, I have a bit more than 200-pounds of clay slurry and scraps I would like to reclaim but no real desire to do so manually.

Might there be anyone within 30-50 miles from my region (Fayetteville) with a de-airing pug mill I might borrow or rent?  I would bring the clay to them and certainly pay for the use of their machine… even handle the pugging myself… just need to know whether there’s equipment available.

As I mentioned, I’m retired, so any use can be scheduled for the least disruption to routine.

Art Carlson
Hidden Pines Pottery
Fayetteville NC
art.carlson@mac.com
850-445-9204

Comments