Skutt kiln for sale near Boone

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

***see photos of this kiln here:  https://ncclayclub.blogspot.com/2020/10/kiln-for-sale-in-boone-nc.html*** 

 
Here are the details from Tyler Deal:

I have a 7cu ft. Skutt in great condition with digital programer, envirovent, 2 full shelves, 6 half shelves and some furniture for $1500.

I have to move this out of the space sooner rather than later, asap would be great!

Kiln works great and has only been bisque fired the past couple of years. Please email deal.tyler81@gmail.com or 828-773-1365, email is best way to schedule time to see the kiln over the weekend including Friday.

Studio is 5 miles from Boone, NC in Vilas. Easy paved road and short gravel driveway. I can not offer much assistance for loading but I hope this great deal goes along to another. You will only be the 3rd owner of the kiln. I have only had it a few weeks but it is more with my other kilns than I need.

I am hoping folks come take a look this weekend in Boone. You will need to bring assistance for loading.

Feel free to pass along.

Thank you!

Comments