Nick Moen featured on Making it in Asheville
Nick Moen is featured on the current episode of the Making it in Asheville podcast. From the podcast website:
Nick Moen of The Bright Angle Combines Artistry with Technology
Nick’s focus is on bridging the gap between design and craft by using technology to create home decor and lighting. The BrightAngle recently landed a position as a partner for YLighting, with an exclusive ceramic brand contract, The Bright Angle’s team of four is taking porcelain and the use of the technology within pottery creation to the next level.
In this episode, we interview Nick Moen, the founder of The Bright Angle, a technology-driven porcelain design studio.
Here’s What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
• Why being relentless in outreach efforts is so important
• The Bright Angle’s exciting new partnership with YLighting
• How in the 1700s Porcelain was such a hot commodity that Europe sent ships to China full of gold in exchange
• How hosting local events with chefs and musicians helped Nick’s visibility in the restaurant scene
• The challenges in the life of a potter: then vs now
Listen wherever you listen to podcasts. More details here: https://makingitinasheville.com/episode/nick-moen-the-bright-angle/