Glaze kitchen materials and equipment for sale in Barnardsville, NC

***UPDATE MONDAY AFTERNOON, 10/4/21: The glaze materials are SOLD. The slab roller is still available.***

Here are the details from Pam Witters:

I am liquidating my studio and selling my entire glaze kitchen materials and talisman sieve. The attached spreadsheet details every material with its current cost per Highwater Clays website. I am also including my talisman rotary sieve with an 80 mesh screen. I am asking $500 for everything. The detail file and photos are attached below.

I also have a Northstar Slab Roller with 4 canvas sheets for sale $250.

Text Pam at 828-575-4445 if you are interested.  

See the spreadsheet with materials details here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pFSIBMxSr3jhqUtw2HYXrfXovgDYKUbOulNsNfza-pg/edit?usp=sharing

Comments