We are selling the following pieces of equipment, all in great shape, really!
1. 30" Bailey Slab Roller, one of the early SR manufactured with the large double rollers.
New price: $1034 plus frt
Sell price: $600
2. Bailey extruders, both 4" and 5" barrel with 6" expansion box, both barrels stainless steel. Included are some hollow dies, clamps, blanks, etc.
Sell: $350 (replacement price hard to determine as Bailley doesn't sell the 6" expansion box anymore. We do
have all the extras, the clamps, dies, some blank 6" marine plywood boards, including 2 dies, on hollow rd.
3. 'Commercial Grade' 18" high velocity fan to blow your dust, hot air, and personal troubles away, away.
4. 2 Grainger fluorescent shop lights, excellent condition, not installed (I have two installed, myself).
Sell: $50 ea.
All items can be picked up at our studio or I can bring to designated rendezvous pt, in Asheville or Weaverville,at your discretion. We live just below Mars Hill, on the Ivy River.
5. Speaking of which, we are selling our house, beautiful contemporary on 2 floors, @ 4000 sq ft, studio building @ 600 sq ft, 22 plus acres, along the Ivy River. Growing fields, one organically farmed by local farmer, two others could easily gain organic status. Feeling good about life? This is paradise, priced under 800 k.
Henry Pope & Mary Mikkelsen
The house will be listed by Weaverville Realty, soon!
1 hour ago