Gas Kilns for Sale Addendum

Got so excited that I actually had the connectivity to send images to the blog I skipped some contact info.

As I posted the kilns are in Greeneville Tennessee. I am about an hour away near Gatlinburg, but can meet anyone most any time with a little notice. I will do as much as I can on this end to get them on a truck headed to you. The shed has a wide barn style door and plenty of flat ground around it to make it easy to get a trailer close. I can fabricate an arch brace and whatever else might be needed.

My phone is 865-217-2839 and I leave an answering machine on.
My email is rockyflatspotter@aol.com. It is an old account, but still works best at the shop.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

I apologize for the double posting.

Patrick Houston
Rocky Flats Pottery

Comments