द्वद

Comments

Mr. Young said…
I apologize, but couldn't find your email address... so here it is:

I have a question for all of the artists that I follow on my blog list – and any others who may read this through other bloggers.
As you know from my blog, I have started the new ceramics program at a local high school. One of the projects that I have assigned the students is a ceramic artist research paper. It is a chance for them to see the works of many different potters, with many different styles and types of clay works – from different parts of the world. They have to download 2 pictures of the artists’ work, and email the artist to ask several questions about their work, what influenced their style, the medium they work in, the glazes they used on a particular piece, etc. They only need to write 250 words, but I’m hoping they will end up with much more. Their final project is to create a piece in the same style and construction technique as the artist they choose for their report (in their own personal interpretation of course).
May I have your permission to steer them to your blog and website to obtain information, and to contact you by email? I would appreciate it immensely, and you would be able to influence this new generation of students in their search for new outlets in the world of art.
Thanks in advance for reading this post, and for your quick replies.
Happy Mudding!
John Britt said…
Go for it. johnbrittpottery@gmail.com