Clay Club aims to connect potters and ceramic artists of our community. We exchange ideas, share information and form friendships
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Call for Entries
Call for Entry to Crystalline Glaze Artists
A Crystalline Glaze Exhibition
In conjunction with NCECA 2011
Deadline for Entries: December 15, 2010
Exhibition Dates: March 25/May 1, 2011
Submit Digital Images via Email to: email@example.com
Submit PayPal payments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also submit a check payable to FIFCW and send it with your application to the address below:
or send CD with images to:
Frozen in Fire Exhibition
c/o Avi Harriman
1012 W. 8th Ave
Eugene, OR 97402
Number of submissions:
You may submit up to 3 entries at $15 per entry
Digital Image Format Requirements:
• Resolution - 300 DPI
• File Format – JPEG or TIFF
• 1 or 2 views per submission
• December 15, 2010 -- Deadline to submit entries.
• January 15, 2011 -- Jury process complete.
• January 31, 2011 -- Notification process sent out by email.
• February 28, 2011 -- Pieces accepted must be received by the Dunedin Fine Art Center.
• March 25 through May 1, 2011 -- Exhibition dates.
• March 24, 2011 from 6:00pm to 9pm -- Exhibition Opening/Reception
at the Dunedin Fine Art Center, Dunedin, Florida.
Clay Club meets at artist studios and other locations throughout Western North Carolina, usually on the second Wednesday of the month. All potters and ceramic artists are welcome! Look for details about the meetings here on the blog or contact Amy Waller at email@example.com for more info.