The new Cone 6 Glaze Book is in!


Got the new book in !

You can get signed copies at:


Comments

June Perry said…
John, the book is fabulous. Got my copy today and in just a few minutes of browsing I realized what a treasure it is. You have another winner, my friend. I can't wait to find the time to test some of those recipes. It's an amazing book,and one that is going to be a standard for a long time to come!
The timing of this book, on a personal level is wonderful. And more and more people are lowering their firing and those who have yet to take the plunge, will be greatly encouraged to do so after reading your book. Hope you sell a million copies!
Ordered two copies yesterday! One for myself and one for the Deep River Potters Guild! If John's first book (which so far is the best glaze book out there!)is anything to go by - it will be another blockbusting winner!
Robin M. MacKay said…
Wowza! Got my book yesterday and am completely bowled over by it's wonderment. What a book! Beautiful, concise, easy to use and brimming with possibilities. I have been in ceramics for 30+ years and have never been this excited about a book on glazes. Thank you John Britt.

Best Wishes,

Robin