Changes to Clay Club Administration

 Hey Clubbers,


I hope you are all doing well and getting ready for this exciting snow we're going to have! 


I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and let you all know that for a little while, I will be your contact person for Clay Club. As you read in her email, Amy is taking time to help her husband who is having health issues so I'm going to help out here until she's able to take back over. 


If you have any questions about Clay Club, want to host a Clay Club, or have any questions or postings for the blog or social media, let me know. 


As far as monthly Clay Club goes, we are filling up fast which is so exciting! If you want to host a Clay Club - either virtual or in person - let me know asap as we are scheduling August and later. 


If you want to host but don't have a good venue, Kelsey Schissel with Plays In Mud Pottery has graciously offered her studio/gallery in West Asheville to Clay Clubbers to host at. 


Get it on your calendars, our current lineup is:


February: John Britt and Gold Shino (if you have not received John Britt's email with the details let me know and I'll get it out to you)


March: Kelsey Schissel


April: Michael Kline


May: Lynda Gayle Banner


June: Tori Motyl and Wild Clay


July: Rachel Smith and Surface Decoration with Underglaze Transfers


Reminder: Clay Club will meet the second Wednesday of every month at 6pm unless otherwise stated. You can expect an email from me each month with details. 


That's all for now, have a great weekend!


Tori Motyl

Comments