Motyl Pottery Seconds Sale Fundraiser

 

How will this sale work?

Hello friends! I am having a seconds sale at my home studio this Saturday and I hope you can make it! I will have a large selection of perfectly imperfect dinnerware, experimental pieces, and even some large garden pottery!

When you arrive, you will see all the pottery for sale layed out on tables or in the grass along with a collection jar for cash or check donations and directions for electronic donations.

Take your time to walk through all the available pottery and take whatever you like. No one will check your haul or watch you donate, this is truly a take what you want, pay what you want set-up. If that is stressful for you however, consider $5-$20 per piece.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

What am I fundraising for?

I am hoping to raise funds for an air compressor, lift table, and dollies to help with glazing and moving pots around my studio more efficiently. 

Directions

Address: 85 Deerborne Ln Weaverville NC 28787

Take I-26 to exit 19 towards Marshall

Turn right onto US-25 if you are coming from the north. If you are coming from the south, you will be forced left off 26 onto US-25.

About 2.9 miles down US-25, turn right onto Shephard Branch.

Take your first right *SHARP RIGHT* onto Shephard Branch Ext.

You will see a cabin and a row of mailboxes with a paved single lane road between them. Go down this single lane road.

Look for a cement driveway with a sign set slightly back saying “85 Coughlin”. Go up the driveway and park anywhere!

I look forward to seeing you all Saturday 10-4! 


Comments