Room and studio rental available

 

I am seeking someone magical to fill the master bedroom in my beautiful home! Which also has a large art studio on the ground level that I am looking to share.. so bonus points if you are an artist or just looking to get crafty! I am a figure sculptor.. I included a photo of one of my sculptures.. If you'd like to see more of my art my insta is @b.love.sculpture


Includes:

Large Master Bedroom & Private Bathroom w/ Bathtub (unfurnished)

Expansive Zen Living Room (furnished) & Spacious Kitchen w/ All New Appliances

*Optional* Large Shared Artist Studio Below the Home w/ Built in Desks/Drawers

A/C / Heat & Gas Fireplace

Large Backyard with Beautiful Trees, Mountain Views and Gardening Potential

Front and Back Covered Porches

5 Minute Drive to Hawk & Hawthorne, Mandala Springs and Big Ivy Trails

30 Minutes to Downtown Asheville

Off-Street Parking

Seeking someone who is:

an Honest, Respectful and Compassionate Communicator

Tidy, Clean and Organized

Friendly, Adaptable, Gracious and Hospitable

Financial Stable and Responsible

Willing to Share Responsibilities

Supportive and Encouraging

Preferably Vegan/Vegetarian

Without a Dog (I wish we could)

A Non-Smoker & Drinker

*Bonus points for a Great Sense of Humor!

$1100/Utilities for Master Bedroom + Shared Art Studio Space

*OR*

$900/Utilities for ONLY Master Bedroom

First & Last Months Rent + Security Deposit Due Oct. 1st

Rental Application w/ References Required

Comments