Seeking studio space to rent, an apprenticeship, a work trade, and/or work as a production potter

 Hi,

My name is Liam, I'm a 25-year-old trans man, I have a BFA in ceramics from UNCA and work experience as a production potter making repetitive work. I am looking for either a studio space to rent, an apprenticeship, a work trade and/or work as a production potter. I most enjoy making functional tableware: such as mugs, bowls, plates, and serving bowls. Less frequently I like to make bottles, vases, and large pots. For a production pottery job, I am looking for something part-time; ideally 15-20 hours a week and within an hour of Asheville.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me at liam.greer4242@gmail.com or text or call me at 919-638-8724 
Attached are examples of my work.
Thanks so much! 
-Liam, he/him





Comments