Mouse Relocation Project

Here is the latest participant in the 20 year Mouse Relocation Program (MRP) that I initiated after getting tired of squished mice in the traps and stuck to the glue. I was also tired of mouse shit so this was the perfect solution.

This is the 10,000 mouse to participate in this outstanding program and not one has ever returned to the scene of the crime.

It is a free program without government assistance, although, if someone told me how to write a grant for assistance I would gladly do it!


I don't know if you know this, but mice are very fragile. If you leave them in this trap for much over 12 hours, they just die. If it is the winter, much over 4 hours, frozen.




















Bye, Bye, little guy,

John Britt
http://www.johnbrittpottery.com/

Comments

Marian Parkes said…
You are a kind man, John Britt.
Unknown said…
I've actually had to rescue some from glue traps at work, and seen the results. Its a horrible way to go; they pretty much starve to death. Thanks for doing the right thing! BTW, love the glazework- I'm in a beginning ceramics class and really admire your work.